v3.15.0 is now out!
odo, follow the installation guide.
Check this Playlist for an overview of the most notable changes in this release:
odo init: Filter Devfile stacks by architectures
odo init either interactively or non-interactively, the supported architectures declared in the Devfile are now handled.
odo UI: create volumes, autoBuild/deployByDefault support, volumes, resources edition
The creation of volumes and volume mounts has been added, as well as the support of the
deployByDefault parameters for Images and Resources.
The edition of Volumes, Resources, Images, Containers and Commands has been implemented.
[Dev UI] Deleting single item from multi-value fields
This adds the ability in the odo dev UI to delete single items from multi-value fields:
- container endpoints
- volume mounts
- multi-text fields, like Container Command and Args, or Image Build Args
- multi-key-value fields, like Container Env Vars, Deployment Annotations and Service Annotations
- multi-commands fields, in use in Composite Commands
As with every release, you can find the full list of changes and bug fixes on the GitHub release page.
Release of v3.15.0
- Ignore devstate when existing process name is not odo + delete devstate files with
odo delete component#7090 (feloy)
- [UI] Allow single item deletion from multi-value fields #7084 (rm3l)
- Display icon in metadata #7078 (feloy)
- [ui] Edit container #7077 (feloy)
- [ui] Update commands #7073 (feloy)
- [ui] Edit images #7068 (feloy)
- Warning if version of Devfile is different from 2.2.0 #7065 (feloy)
- [UI] Make sure form validation displays non-valid fields as red in all forms #7064 (rm3l)
- [ui] Edit resources #7062 (feloy)
- [ui] Edit volumes #7061 (feloy)
- [ui] Set AutoBuild and DeployByDefault #7051 (feloy)
- [ui] Complete container creation #7035 (feloy)
- Make warning messages more visible #7097 (rm3l)
- Make sure a Deploy command is present in the Devfile before auto-applying components #7093 (rm3l)
- Fix API Server panic when volume component has no
ephemeralfield set #7080 (rm3l)
- Make sure to run parallel commands part of a composite command in parallel #7075 (rm3l)
- [ui] Fix Resource URI button not checked #7070 (feloy)
- Fix invalid link to installation page from all release blog posts #7069 (rm3l)
- Add a Devfile dependency for commands #7063 (feloy)
- Fix API Server port detection issue by making sure the same local address is used for listening and checking if the port is available #7041 (rm3l)
- Add troubleshooting explaining how to workaround port forwarding issues with the Podman remote client #7092 (rm3l)
- Doc for downstream #7047 (feloy)
- Release PR for v3.14.0 #7039 (github-actions[bot])
- Fix potential namespace name collision issue with
odo create/delete/list/set namespace/projecttests #7050 (rm3l)
- Use multiarch image for postgresql instance #7049 (feloy)
Merged pull requests:
- Bump to v3.15.0 #7096 (feloy)
- Go: Bump github.com/tidwall/gjson from 1.16.0 to 1.17.0 #7095 (dependabot[bot])
- Website: Bump @algolia/client-search from 4.19.1 to 4.20.0 in /docs/website #7094 (dependabot[bot])
- Go: Bump github.com/tidwall/gjson from 1.14.4 to 1.16.0 #7089 (dependabot[bot])
- Website: Bump webpack from 5.88.0 to 5.88.2 in /docs/website #7088 (dependabot[bot])
- Go: Bump golang.org/x/term from 0.11.0 to 0.12.0 #7082 (dependabot[bot])
- Website: Bump @svgr/webpack from 8.0.1 to 8.1.0 in /docs/website #7081 (dependabot[bot])
- Display Git commit ID in output of
odocommands where the version is shown #7074 (rm3l)
- Go: Bump github.com/jedib0t/go-pretty/v6 from 6.4.3 to 6.4.7 #7067 (dependabot[bot])
- Website: Bump typescript from 5.1.6 to 5.2.2 in /docs/website #7066 (dependabot[bot])
- Website: Bump browserslist from 4.21.9 to 4.21.10 in /docs/website #7043 (dependabot[bot])
- Go: Bump github.com/securego/gosec/v2 from 2.15.0 to 2.17.0 #7033 (dependabot[bot])
* This Changelog was automatically generated by github_changelog_generator
Contributing to odo
odo interests you, and you would like to contribute to it, we welcome you!
You can contribute to
odo in a lot of different ways!
Take it for a spin 🚘 and report back bugs🐞 that you encountered, or features🌟 that you would like to see.
Help us with the documentation📜, or tell us how you used
Review the PRs👀, or help us fix a failing test 🚩.
Work on the TODOs📝, or help us cleanup the code🚮.
Or, simply tune in📻 to our contributor calls and learn more about
odo is your playground!
Read the developer reference guide on contributing to odo to know more.